- How do you price your work?
The price of a project is based upon labor, materials, and NJ sales tax. The labor is determined by the complexity and size of the project.
To learn more about pricing, click here
- Can you give me a quote over the phone or do you have to see the space in person?
I do not give quotes over the phone without seeing the actual space.
- Do you charge for the initial estimate?
Initial estimate is free and lasts no longer than one hour. However, for distances more than 40 miles from Piscataway, there is a $50 travel fee to cover travel expenses. This fee will be deducted from the project's final bill .
- Once we talk on the phone, what happens next?
The whole process:
- 1. Telephone discussion. Set up estimate appointment.
- 2. At appointment, show portfolio, look at and measure space, discuss ideas.
- 3. Send estimate
- 4. Once estimate is approved, samples will only then be drawn or made.
- 5. Client approves sample or drawing.
- 6. Date is set for installation.
- What are your office hours?
Office hours vary by appointment. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email.
- How long does a project take?
I cannot answer that since each project is custom.
- I am pregnant. How much advance time must I give you to do the nursery?
As much as you can! I may be under contract to work on another client’s space and I may not be able to switch dates with that client.
- What is your painting style?
I can adapt my style to my client’s needs, whether the client is seeking a more realistic portrayal or a more hard-edged, “cartoon-like” rendition of something.
- Are you licensed and insured?
Yes and yes. I am licensed as a home improvement contractor in NJ and as such , I carry liability insurance.